Oven Baked Cod Fish with Spring Vegetables
Recipe type: Fish
- 1½ lbs fresh cod filets (6 oz per person)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp dill
- ⅓ cup chopped scallions
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cups finely chopped leeks
- 4 cups chopped yellow squash
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13-in glass baking dish with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Arrange the fish fillets so they don't overlap.
- Drizzle the fish with 1 tbsp olive oil, then add salt, scallions, and slices of lemon.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm up 3 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions, leeks, yellow squash, and salt.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender but not mushy.
- Serve each portion of cod with a serving of vegetables and some freshly chopped cilantro for the garnish.
- Bon appétit!
Recipe by Autoimmune Wellness at http://autoimmunewellness.com/oven-baked-cod-fish-with-spring-vegetables/