Sweet Potato Filling
Author: Angie Alt
- While tart shells are baking, peel and chop one small sweet potato. Boil until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place all ingredients, except gelatin and water, in food processor. Process on high for 30 seconds.
- Place gelatin in a shallow dish, pour boiling water over and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour gelatin into filling mixture and process on high for 30 more seconds.
- Pour filling into cooled tart shells. Place into refrigerator to set.
Recipe by Autoimmune Wellness at http://autoimmunewellness.com/sweet-potato-tarts-with-caramel-drizzle-and-sea-salt/