Wild Sockeye Salmon with Spinach and Dill Cream
Author: Kate Jay
- 1 lb wild sockeye salmon (skin on)
2 400-ml cans coconut milk
1 large bunch spinach
- ½ cup dill
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grill salmon, skin side up, for about 5 minutes until just cooked and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile make the sauce:
- Put the remaining ingredients, apart from the salt, into a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
- Transfer to a large sauté pan, bring to a simmer, and bubble until thickened, approx 8-10 minutes. Stir once in a while to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Taste and see if you need more lemon juice and stir in the salt. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- To serve, divide the sauce between 4 bowls. Remove the skin from the salmon, break up into large pieces and arrange over the top.
- Delicious served either warm or room temperature.
Recipe by Autoimmune Wellness at http://autoimmunewellness.com/wild-sockeye-salmon-with-spinach-and-dill-cream/