What a year it’s been! After completing and launching a new book, hosting a kick-butt book tour, becoming podcasters, initiating the first AIP clinical trial, successfully traveling abroad on the AIP, and adding nearly 30,000 new AIPers to our Facebook community…we’re looking back on 2016 in awe!
As things wind down and we begin our holiday preparations, we feel, as we did last year, that it’s time for us to take a short vacation from the blog. This means that for the month of December, we’ll be holding off on publishing new blog content, but we’ll be back bright eyed and bushy tailed in January!
Before we go, we want to express our sincere gratitude to you, our community. We’re so grateful for your commitment to our message and your participation in our effort. We do this work on behalf of you, and because of you. It was an honor and a joy to connect with so many of you on our book tour, and we are truly over the moon about the response we received to our new book.
We have some AMAZING stuff in store for you guys in 2017! We can hardly contain our excitement. (More podcasts, anyone?)
Until then, here are some ways you can stay in touch with us:
- Listen (or re-listen) to our podcast! You can find the archive here.
- Find the perfect AIP holiday recipe to share with your family in our recipe archive.
- Keep in touch with us on Facebook!
- See what we’re cooking up on our personal Instagram accounts (Angie here, and Mickey here).
- Find community inspiration on our AIP Instagram account.
- …and of course, READ OUR BOOK! You can order it on Amazon, or find it anywhere books are sold.
Thank you again for being with us on this journey. We wish you health and happiness this holiday season!