This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
One of the biggest concerns folks have when they begin the AIP is how they’ll find time to do all that cooking! There’s no getting around the fact that on a healing diet, we prepare and cook almost all the food we eat. But that doesn’t mean we become slaves to the kitchen!
The Instant Pot has been called a “lifesaver” by many an AIPer, Mickey and Angie included. By using pressure cooking technology, it cuts cook times down to a fraction of what they’d be on a stovetop or in an oven. For example, bone broth, which usually takes 24 hours on the stove, can be finished in just 2 hours in the Instant Pot.
We’ve been using, loving, and endorsing the Instant Pot for years, and believe it can drastically change folks’ experience on the AIP. But it wasn’t until recently that a resource was created to teach folks how to take full advantage of this magic appliance specifically for the AIP.
Enter The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook!
This incredible resource is a collection of 141 recipes written by 37 AIP bloggers, each designed to introduce you to one of the Instant Pot’s incredible features – everything from bone broth and condiments to main courses and desserts. And they’re not only delicious, they’re also super FAST!
What you’ll find inside:
- 141 recipes from 37 different bloggers – including Angie and Mickey!
- “13 Things You Need to Know About Your Instant Pot” to make sure you’re well prepared if the device is new to you
- 9 recipe categories: Broths, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetables, Poultry, Meat, Seafood, Organ Meat, Desserts and Extras
- Dietary modifications for low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD, and coconut-free diets
- An “AIP Resources” section
Why we love this e-cookbook:
- It will save you time. On average, the Instant Pot cooks recipes in 70% less time than stove-top or oven methods.
- It will save you money. The Instant Pot enables you to achieve a fork-tender texture with cheaper, larger cuts of meat. You can also cook large amounts of affordable root vegetables in broth and simply puree them for an easy and healing soup.
- Each recipe feeds a family. These recipes have been written specifically for the 6-quart model, which will easily feed a family of 4 (or 2 with plenty of leftovers!).
- It makes bone broth a breeze! With the Instant Pot, you can get nutrient-rich bone broth in 2 hours versus the typical 24 to 48 on the stove. As editor Eileen Laird says, “If I never cooked anything else [except bone broth], the pot would have been worth the price.”
- It’s diverse. In addition to covering a wide variety of recipes types (see recipe categories above), the book’s 37 writers bring a diversity of cuisines and flavor profiles. You’ll cook from this book for months without getting bored.
- It’s elimination-phase friendly. Every recipe in the first 8 sections meets requirements for the strictest version of the AIP. In the final section, “Extras,” there are 3 reintroduction recipes, which are labeled accordingly.
- Special diets are accommodated. Over half the recipes can easily be modified for low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD, and coconut-free diets. (Special diet guides are included at the back of the cookbook.)
- It’s easy to read. A gorgeous design and layout make this e-cookbook easy to navigate and read, whether you’re reading from a laptop, desktop or e-reader.
- It’s super accessible. Since this is an e-cookbook, it’s available to purchase worldwide. It’s also formatted on 8½ × 11-inch paper, so it’s easy to print if you prefer a hardcopy.
- It’s affordable! This book is only $17.95, making it just 12 cents per recipe!
Bottom line: The Instant Pot will drastically change the way you cook on the AIP, and The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook is the only book designed to teach you how to take fullest advantage of it in your AIP routine. This book is practical, affordable, and incredibly useful. We couldn’t recommend it enough!
How is the cookbook delivered? Via email?
Judy, you get a link to download directly after purchasing as well as a link sent to your email.
How much is the insta pot and where can you purchase it from?
Hey Lisa! Click the link up above to be taken to the sales page on Amazon!
Hardback book? My internet is unreliable and very poor. Want something tangible.
Unfortunately this book isn’t available in a paper option, but there are 7 or 8 paper AIP cookbooks available on Amazon, including mine, The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook. Good luck!
I just paid via paypal for the download, so excited! But I have not received the link via email. Any suggestions?
I got it!!!
Hey Alli! Sorry to hear! Unfortunately we are not the vendor here, so you’ll have to contact Eileen through her website (linked above). I know she will get it sorted out for you!
Hello! When I click any of the links to order a copy of the AIP Instant Pot cookbook, I am sent to a page to purchase an e-book about cleaning. Could you please help me?
Thank you for alerting us to this, Jessica. The links have now been fixed. Sorry about the mixup!
Hi! I’m about to purchase an instant pot and there are so many varieties to choose from. Do you have any recommendations on how to decide? Thanks for your help!
Hey Sara! I like the 8 quart 6 in one, bigger is better for me because I love batch cooking. I don’t find the fancy functions in the newer models to be worth it. Hope it helps!
I just got my Instant Pot and have made my first bone broth, with beef bones. So delicious. What, other than make my dogs deliriously happy, can I do with the bone marrow? The bones can be refrozen but can the marrow?
Hi Norma! You can let the marrow dissolve into your broth and consume it that way, or refreeze it!
Can you recommend a hardcopy AIP cookbook that is specifically for the instant pot, Or includes instant pot in the recipes?
Hey Robin! I recommend my latest book The Nutrient-Dense Kitchen, which contains tons of AIP Instant Pot recipes: https://autoimmunewellness.com/NDK