AIP Medical Research
Since 2015, Autoimmune Wellness has been instrumental in encouraging, fundraising for, and directly supporting multiple medical studies to test the efficacy of the Autoimmune Protocol in healing and managing various autoimmune diseases. In conjunction with medical research universities and research MDs, we are proud to say that the fabulous results of these studies are becoming more and more understood by conventional medical doctors. It is our hope that through research like this, we can bring the Autoimmune Protocol and other natural approaches to disease management into the mainstream conversation.
Below you’ll find links to our summaries of the medical studies currently completed, as well as articles written by our Medical Advisor, Dr, Rob Abbott, all about the science behind the AIP. We will be sharing the results of all upcoming AIP medical studies here (and there will be more!), so check back often!
AIP Medical Studies
Direct Links to AIP Medical Studies
- Efficacy of the Autoimmune Protocol for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Konijeti et al. 2017
- Efficacy of the Autoimmune Protocol Diet as Part of a Multi-Disciplinary, Supported Lifestyle Intervention for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Abbott, Sadowski, and Alt 2019
- Clinical Course and Dietary Patterns Among Patients Incorporating the Autoimmune Protocol for Management of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Lee, Pedretti, and Konijeti 2019
- The Autoimmune Protocol Diet Modifies Intestinal RNA Expression in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Chandrasekaran et al. 2019
- An Autoimmune Protocol Diet Improves Patient-Reported Quality of Life in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Chandrasekaran et al. 2019
AIP Eczema and Psoriasis Research
AIP Hashimoto’s Research
AIP IBD Research