As you all know, we work hard to produce resources to help you help yourselves. It’s no secret that our website, free guides, books, podcast, and social media presence are all focused on Do-It-Yourself empowered healing. But totally going it alone isn’t the answer either!
What is lacking are healthcare providers who know about and can effectively integrate AIP into their practices to best serve our community.
We have worked to bridge that gap by combining forces with our friend, Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D., to create the AIP Certified Coach Practitioner Training Program, an AIP-focused education and certification course specifically for the those working in the health and wellness fields.
The next class is enrolling now, and runs from August 29 to October 23, 2022.
We are very excited and proud to share that we’ve trained more than 500 AIP certified practitioners, including doctors, so far. Woot-woot!
The healthcare world is beginning to change. With the fantastic AIP medical studies proving the efficacy of AIP getting so much attention and more and more of you reporting that your healthcare providers are asking about and even in some lucky cases, recommending AIP. We want to speed up this process by training even more healthcare providers!
Here are some of the areas we are educating practitioners about:
- The science-based foundation for using dietary and lifestyle approaches to wellness
- Integrating dietary and lifestyle approaches to healing into their scope of practice, whether they are massage therapists, fitness instructors, or medical doctors
- Collaborating with you, their patients and clients, as well as other members of your healthcare team, so you have full support
- Using troubleshooting to address your individual or complex needs as someone with autoimmune disease, rather than taking a one-size-fits-all approach
- Raising their awareness levels about the nature of invisible illnesses and validating your struggles and concerns with deeper compassion
So, how can you help us further this mission?
- If you are a practitioner or a provider in either the conventional or natural healthcare worlds, enroll now in our Spring 2022 cycle of AIP Certified Coach!
- If you are the patient or client of a provider who may be interested in learning more, pass information about AIP Certified Coach to them!
- What if you don’t have a great provider to work with? Check out our directory so you can access trusted providers who know about and use AIP as part of their overall approach. We’re hoping to add even more providers this year!
It is time to focus our efforts on bridging the gap between the conventional and natural approaches to managing autoimmune disease.
Autoimmune disease is complex and it requires a nuanced strategy using all the tools in the tool box. Collaboration and integration are the future of healthcare and we are doing everything in our power to make that future a reality!