This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
This is one of my favorite chopped salad recipes, as it makes a lot and keeps well in the fridge (sans avocado). Feel free to substitute a regular orange if your market does not have a blood orange.
- 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 2 blood oranges, juiced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut vinegar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 or 2 avocados, cubed
- Combine cabbage, onion, carrots, and most of the parsley.
- Combine the juice from the oranges, olive oil, coconut vinegar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Toss the dressing with the cabbage mixture, adding avocado and parsley on the top.