This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
This 30-minute Paleo Lemon Baked Mahi Mahi recipe is baked with fresh herbs, olive oil and lemon which creates a yummy broth that’s perfect for drizzling over cauliflower rice. It only takes 6 ingredients to transform mahi mahi into a delicious and elegant dish.
To get this yummy broth, make sure to pat the fish dry prior to cooking. If you don’t, the extra liquid could water down the broth and alter the taste. The broth should taste like an intense lemony sauce. It’s. So. Good! Definitely worth the time to include this step.
- Pat fish dry with a paper towel and generously season all over with salt.
- Pour 2 tablespoon olive oil in baking dish large enough to fit the fillets in one layer; tilt the dish to evenly coat.
- Thinly slice 1½ lemons, remove any seeds, and set aside the remaining half. Place the lemon slices in the dish, overlapping slightly if needed, and top with garlic and herb sprigs.
- Lay the fillets in the dish, drizzle with remaining olive oil, and bake until the fish is opaque and flakes easily, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with chopped herbs, squeeze remaining lemon half over the top, and serve in shallow bowls with the cooked lemon slices and broth that accumulates.