This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
Some of the best recipes are accidents, the result of throwing some leftover junk into a pot. This recipe for AIP ribs is one example of that. One day I was cleaning out my fridge and freezer. I had about two cups of frozen peaches leftover from making smoothies, plus about a cup of halved white grapes in the fridge, which I’d been throwing in salads.
The peaches seemed like they might be heading into the freezer burn zone and the grapes were getting a little brownish tinge, but I abhor food waste, so I wanted to salvage the fruit. I remembered that peach and pork go well together and from there I started dumping it all into my Instant Pot, tossing in some herbs, spices, and vinegar for good measure. The resulting AIP ribs were super easy and a big hit with my family, and I hope it will be an easy hit for you, too!
- Place ribs in bottom of Instant Pot, cutting into sections if necessary to fit full rack.
- Cover with remaining ingredients. Lock lid and set to "Meat/Stew" for 40 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Five minutes before Instant Pot finishes, move oven rack to highest level and turn on broiler to high.
- When timer beeps, quick release steam and unlock lid. Carefully remove ribs to baking sheet, leaving fruit and juices in pot.
- Use an immersion blender to emulsify fruit and juices into a thin sauce (this can also be done in a blender, but transfer the very hot liquid carefully and be sure your blender can handle the heat).
- Ladle sauce over ribs and place baking sheet under broiler for 3-5 minutes, watching carefully to avoid burning.
- Serve hot and enjoy!