With the rollercoaster of 2020 coming to an end (whew!), we can’t help looking back and reflecting on how our business and our commitment to our work have changed in the last 11 months. We started the year focusing on how to stay healthy during a pandemic, and turned to Dr. Rob Abbott for insight into how to respond to COVID-19 and what to think about testing. We then shifted our attention to the pressing issues of social justice that limit so many folks’ ability to live well, solidifying our stance in our antiracism business plan. There is so much more work to be done here, and we feel a renewed commitment to our mission of “seeking health and building community” closing out this year.
As things wind down and we begin our holiday preparations, we feel, as we have the last two years, that it’s time for us to take a short vacation from the blog. This means that for the month of December, we’ll be holding off on publishing new blog content, but we’ll be back bright eyed and bushy tailed in January!
Before we go, we want to express our sincere gratitude to you, our community. We’re so grateful for your commitment to our message and your participation in our effort. We do this work on behalf of you, and because of you. It’s an honor and a joy to connect with so many of you here and on social media, and we promise to continue to use our platform to do the most good for this community.
We have some AMAZING stuff in store for you guys in 2021!
Until then, here are some ways you can stay in touch with us:
- Get some gift-giving inspiration with our AIP holiday gift guide.
- Listen (or re-listen) to our podcast! You can find the archive here.
- Find the perfect AIP holiday recipe to share with your family in our recipe archive.
- Keep in touch with us on Facebook!
- See what we’re cooking up on our personal Instagram accounts (Angie here, and Mickey here).
- Find community inspiration on our AIP Instagram account.
- …and of course, READ OUR BOOK! You can order it on Amazon, or find it anywhere books are sold.
Thank you again for being with us on this journey. We wish you health and happiness this holiday season!