This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
This isn’t your usual spinach salad! The creamy orange and avocado dressing adds a lot of flavor to an otherwise everyday lunch. Feel free to mix up the veggies to include whatever you have got at the moment — the dressing is really the star of this one and will taste great on just about everything.
- For the salad:
- 1 large bunch spinach, washed and stemmed
- 2 carrots, grated
- 10 kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- For the dressing:
- 1 avocado
- 1 orange, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple-cider vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ½" piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Wash and prepare the vegetables for the salad and place them in a large bowl.
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing into a blender and blend until incorporated. If the dressing is too thick, keep adding water until it is the desired consistency.
- Add some to the salad and toss, keeping the remainder in the refrigerator for another use.
Wow…just made this salad and it was so enjoyable. Especially the avacado dressing was so creamy and delicious! Kudos!!
love it. my very biggest issue is salad dressings right now… this is good
Its day 2 for me on the AIP protocol. Made this dressing and its fantastic. Thanks for sharing this 🙂
[…] Orange-Avocado Dressing (Autoimmune Paleo) […]
I had the dressing drizzled over romaine spears stuffed with leftover salmon and a few fresh blueberries. YUM!
And I shared it with a friend, and she made cole slaw with it!
Sounds fantastic Jana!
[…] https://autoimmune-paleo.com/spinach-salad-with-orange-avocado-dressing/ […]
This dressing recipe is so delicious. It is perfectly smooth and refreshing!
I’m happy you love it Amanda!