This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
I have been getting more and more requests for coconut-free recipes, so this one is for you guys — fresh pineapple lime popsicles! If you haven’t tried making pops at home before, they are fun and addictive. The only thing you need is a mold (I use this one) and some food-grade popsicle sticks. Definitely a worthy investment for making simple summer treats while staying on the Autoimmune Protocol!
- Combine the pineapple, lime juice and sea salt in a blender and blend on high for a minute, to thoroughly mix.
- Fill your popsicle molds with the mixture, making sure to leave a little space at the top of each one to give them some room to expand as they freeze.
- I like to let them freeze for 20-30 minutes before putting the popsicle sticks in so that they don't fall all of the way in as they set.
- Give them 6 hours or so in the freezer. Makes 8-10 popsicles.
- Note: The pulp always seems to separate from the pineapple and lime juice when I make these, but I still think they taste great and love keeping it. If you want, you can substitute 2½ cups of pineapple juice for the fresh pineapple and they will be more uniform.