This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
Folks! This white fish recipe could. not. be. easier! I’m not exaggerating even one bit when I say this will not take you a second over 10 minutes and only one pan. You can’t even go through a drive-thru that fast and you certainly wouldn’t eat as nutritiously and deliciously for so little time investment. The flavor of this white fish is great too! I hope you’ll enjoy such a simple, fast, yummy meal that will feed a family.
- Melt coconut oil in a heavy-bottom skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Season fish on both sides with sea salt, add to skillet.
- Cook fillets for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Pour lime juice over fish and into skillet, cover and cook for 3 more minutes, allowing juices and oil to come to a boil (turn heat up if necessary).
- Remove pan from heat, sprinkle lime zest over fish.
- Serve with a side salad or quickly saute cauliflower rice in remaining pan juices and serve fish over the cauliflower rice.