This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
If you follow me on Insta, it’s no secret that I love a good bowl meal! This time of year can get quite busy for many of us, which makes me love this fall version of an easy meal all the more. I love the coziness of roasted white sweet potatoes in this one, and the rest comes together using simple (and some store-bought) ingredients that aren’t hard to find at all.
- For the salad:
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2-3 oz rotisserie chicken (I use store-bought! You could certainly add your own homemade chicken here)
- 10-15 red grapes
- ¼ cup cucumbers, chopped
- AIP-friendly salad dressing of your choice (I love a good balsamic vinaigrette on this)
- For the Roasted White Sweet Potatoes:
- 1 large white sweet potato, quartered
- Sea salt
- AIP seasoning of choice
- Oil for roasting
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Oil baking sheet a bit
- Season and oil your sweet potato quarters
- Place potato quarters on baking sheet, flat side down
- Roast about 25-30 minutes, until a fork or knife pokes through easily
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before cutting into 1-inch cubes for the bowl
- Assemble your bowl! Start with the mixed greens, then add the chicken and roasted sweet potatoes. Finally, add your toppings. Drizzle your dressing on top and enjoy!