This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
The weather is warming up and there’s nothing more satisfying than a deliciously refreshing salad! Personally, I love a good hot and cool combination, which has made bowls like this Honey Lime Shrimp Bowl a very popular menu item in my kitchen, especially during the summer months. As an option, the remaining sauté sauce can be made into a dipping sauce on the side — yum!
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Olive oil for sautéing
- Salad greens
- Cooked cauliflower rice
- Veggies/fruit of choice
- Sea salt as desired for seasoning shrimp
- Optional: chopped cilantro or green onion for garnish
- Place shrimp, garlic and sea salt in a container to marinate 30 minutes to an hour and set aside.
- Plate your salad greens, cauliflower rice and veggies and/or fruit of choice.
- Set aside.
- Next, combine honey, coconut aminos, and ginger. Whisk to combine.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add marinated shrimp to pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side until just opaque before adding your sauce.
- Add lime juice and zest just before finishing.
- Add shrimp to your bowl or dish and Enjoy!