This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
These AIP Nacho Cheese Fries are loaded with healthy ingredients, not chemicals. This is a delicious way to enjoy your favorite not-so-guilty pleasure. New AIPers might have a few questions about the ingredients in this recipe:
Are olives AIP friendly? Yes as long as they don’t contain any ingredients that aren’t AIP friendly. Always check ingredients. Companies will frequently change ingredients without notice.
Are avocados allowed on AIP? That’s a heck yes! They contain very healthy fat and are definitely AIP friendly.
If you like this AIP Nacho Cheese Fries recipe, you’ll love these other latin inspired AIP recipes.
- Gluten Free Flatbread
- Taco Beef and Butternut Squash Rice with Cilantro Sour Cream
- Tilapia Lettuce Wraps with Mango Papaya Wraps
- Coconut Shrimp with Mango Salsa
- Apple Salsa
- Beef Tamale Pie
- Instant Pot Pineapple Carnitas
- AIP Plantain Wraps
- AIP Mexican Chocolate Mousse
- To assemble the AIP Nacho Cheese Fries, first put down a single layer of fries on a small platter. Top with AIP Nacho Cheese, black olives, cilantro, green onions and radishes. And then serve alongside AIP Guacamole.