This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
These AIP Nacho Cheese Fries are loaded with healthy ingredients, not chemicals. This is a delicious way to enjoy your favorite not-so-guilty pleasure. New AIPers might have a few questions about the ingredients in this recipe:
Are olives AIP friendly? Yes as long as they don’t contain any ingredients that aren’t AIP friendly. Always check ingredients. Companies will frequently change ingredients without notice.
Are avocados allowed on AIP? That’s a heck yes! They contain very healthy fat and are definitely AIP friendly.
If you like this AIP Nacho Cheese Fries recipe, you’ll love these other latin inspired AIP recipes.
- Gluten Free Flatbread
- Taco Beef and Butternut Squash Rice with Cilantro Sour Cream
- Tilapia Lettuce Wraps with Mango Papaya Wraps
- Coconut Shrimp with Mango Salsa
- Apple Salsa
- Beef Tamale Pie
- Instant Pot Pineapple Carnitas
- AIP Plantain Wraps
- AIP Mexican Chocolate Mousse
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- AIP Nacho Cheese
- Black olives sliced
- Cilantro chopped
- Green onions chopped
- Radishes sliced
- Serve with AIP Guacamole
- To assemble the AIP Nacho Cheese Fries, first put down a single layer of fries on a small platter. Top with AIP Nacho Cheese, black olives, cilantro, green onions and radishes. And then serve alongside AIP Guacamole.
I used this Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
I used this AIP Guacamole recipe.
You could also add some chopped bacon to the topping for some added flavor. Just make sure that it’s AIP friendly.
[…] Use in my AIP Nacho ‘Cheese’ Fries recipe. […]
[…] is the perfect side to some AIP Nacho Cheese Fries (recipe over at autoimmunewellness.com) or with plantain/cassava […]