This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
It’s back to school time, which brings a particular word to mind: convenience! It’s also around this time that football season starts back up, which makes me think of something else: game-day eats! These oven-baked meatballs will be enjoyed by the whole house on your busiest school/work night or your game day spread or tailgating party.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon AIP-friendly seasoning blend
- 1½ cups portobello mushroom, finely chopped (I like using a mini food processor for this) & sautéed
- ¼ cup onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine meat, mushrooms, onion and seasoning.
- Using scooper or by hand plop 1- to 2-inch sized meatballs onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (until center reaches 160 degrees F).
- Option: I like to enjoy these with a side of my AIP Kale Basil Pesto. Recipe found here.
What is an AIP seasoning blend?
I read every article. I have Graves but currently in remission. But I do have high thyroid antibodies. Im currently taking Multi Collagen protein for hair grow I have been loosing my hair for a while.
Please let me know if this is safe to take everyday just once a day.
Thank you very much!
Best to you!
Hi Sarah! I am sorry but we are not doctors and can’t make supplement recommendations here, or tell you if a product is safe. This is something to reach out to a healthcare provider about. Good luck!