This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
A little sweet treat to enjoy for the month of love. Serve these on a dessert board or by themselves just because you deserve it! These AIP shortbread cookies could also be glazed with carob glaze or iced with an AIP-friendly icing.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix melted coconut oil, maple syrup and maple sugar and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients adding baking soda last followed by the apple cider vinegar.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients well to form your dough.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap or parchment and place in fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take dough out to knead and roll out into a “sheet” about ½-inch thick.
- Take cookie cutter(s) of choice to cut out your cookies (I used cookie cutters about 4-inch square).
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Carefully place on a cooling rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Enjoy!