This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
We are so grateful for all your positive feedback and interest in our very first podcast season! We created this podcast as a free resource to accompany our new book,The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook: A DIY Guide to Living Well with Chronic Illness.
Episode #17: Encore – The AIP Evolved Manifesto Part I is a fun chat with our AIP blogging community friends from all over the globe. We take a few minutes to chat with ten different bloggers on one point each from our AIP Evolved Manifesto. They share with us how they have lived out that particular tenant in their own healing journeys. This encore episode is for you if you like “real life” perspectives on AIP and/or you want to virtually be introduced to some of your favorite bloggers.
If you’d like to share how you have lived out a tenant of the manifesto, please share in the comments here. Obviously, we are big fans of learning how folks everywhere are restoring their health using AIP.
How to listen:
If you’d like to download the .mp3, you can do so by following this link.
If you’d like to play the episode right now in your browser, use the player below!
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:20 Welcome to the encore episode-Part I
- ￼5:09 Alaena shares on Point #1: Trust your intuition.
- 9:03 Joanna shares on Point #2: Embrace the template.
- Diagnosis: Hidradenitus Suppurativa
- Website: Joanna Frankham
- 15:03 Eileen shares on Point #3: Information is power.
- 19:16 Erin shares on Point #4: Start simple.
- Diagnosis: Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis and Raynaud’s Disease
- Website: Enjoying This Journey
- 23:55 Astrid shares on Point #5: Take it slow.
- Diagnosis: Ulcerative Colitis
- Website: Heal Me In The Kitchen
- 27:30 Dora shares on Point #6: Food is your friend.
- 30:49 Bethany shares on Point #7: Set yourself up for success.
- 33:23 Kate shares on Point #8: Be a nutrient-seeker.
- Diagnosis: Hypothyroidism and Raynaud’s Disease
- Website: Healing Family Eats
- 36:54 Jo shares on Point #9: Food over supplements.
- 40:04 Kat shares on Point #10: Don’t diet “harder.”
- Diagnosis: Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Endometriosis
- Website: The Primordial Table
- 43:20 Outro
Wait–before you go!
If you enjoyed the podcast, would you mind leaving us a review in iTunes? This helps introduce our work to a new audience as we climb the ranks in their system.
The Autoimmune Wellness Podcast is a complimentary resource to our new book, The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook: A DIY Guide to Living Well with Chronic Illness. Support us in our mission to revolutionize how autoimmune disease is viewed and treated by ordering your copy today!
Order your copy:
// Barnes & Noble
Check out the previous episode, Episode #16: Putting Together All the Steps of The Autoimmune Wellness Journey, and the next episode, Episode #18: Encore — The AIP Evolved Manifesto Part II. For the full podcast archive, click here.