This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means! That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
This AIP Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup couldn’t be easier! It’s 8 ingredients and only takes 15 minutes. Plus you can easily double the recipe for batch cooking or freezing.
How long does cauliflower soup last in the fridge?
This soup will last a few days in the fridge. I think it tastes even better after a day in the fridge.
Can I freeze cauliflower soup?
Yes. This recipe freezes really well. I’d just recommend leaving out the coconut milk and adding it back in after you reheat it. Coconut milk has a tendency to separate once it’s been boiled. So just be aware that it could happen when you defrost and reheat.
If you like this Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup, then you’ll love these other AIP instant pot recipes.
- Instant Pot Chicken Soup
- Instant Pot BBQ Brisket
- Instant Pot Apple Butter
- Instant Pot Moroccan Apricot Chicken
- Instant Pot Pineapple Carnitas
- Instant Pot Carrot Ginger Soup
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté (high) and heat oil in the Instant Pot.
- Then add the cauliflower. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, onion, garlic, thyme and bay leaf and cover and pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- Allow to slow release before removing the cover (the red stopper should be down). Hit cancel then sauté.
- Remove the bay leaf and add the coconut milk and heat the coconut milk until just warm. You don’t want to boil the coconut milk.
- Next using an immersion blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is easy to freeze. Ideally you’d freeze it before you add the coconut milk.