This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
These are absolutely gorgeous. Who doesn’t love the combination of cranberry and poultry this time of year? With a bit of mint thrown in, this glaze provides not only a riot of flavors but a beautiful holiday color scheme. You can make this with just about any cut of any bird, though cooking times will vary depending on how big your cuts are. Serve this alongside some greens and mashed cauliflower for a well-rounded meal.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- ¾ tsp sea salt, divided
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp spearmint, chopped
- 1 lb chicken thighs or breasts
- ½ tsp sea salt
- For the glaze, heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and cook the shallot until translucent.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add ¼ tsp sea salt, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, cranberry sauce, and spearmint. Stir, then set aside.
- For the chicken, rub the chicken with the remaining coconut oil and place in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken for about 15 minutes per side, depending on how thick and fatty your cuts are, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Brush with glaze before serving.