This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we wholeheartedly stand by!
This is one of my favorite recipes from The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook. I love to have it on hand for quick, delicious lunches during the work week when time is tight. Enjoy!
- Place the coconut concentrate, warm water, olive oil, garlic cloves and salt in a blender and blend on high for a minute or two, until the sauce thickens.
- Let cool for an hour at room temperature – alternately, you can place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. If you would like to use the sauce in a cold dish, thin with water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Combine the mayo, apple-cider vinaigrette, lemon juice, turmeric, ginger, and sea salt in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken breast, red onion, and raisins and stir.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.