You’re going to love this salmon recipe, not only because it has so much flavor but also because it’s so unbelievably quick to make. In fact it’s one of those meals that looks like you’ve gone to far more effort than you really have.
The prosciutto will protect the salmon from the heat of the oven, so what you get is a beautifully tender fillet underneath that has a hint of herby flavor. And, well, prosciutto!
- 1 fillet wild salmon, skinless
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 spring thyme
- 1 thin slice lemon (Meyer if possible)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Put a piece of parchment paper onto a baking tray. Wrap the salmon fillet with 2 slices prosciutto. Tuck the herbs, together with the slice of lemon into between the prosciutto and salmon.
- Place onto the parchment and bake for 5 minutes, depending on the size of your fillet.