This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see what that means!
That being said, we only promote authors, products, and services that we use ourselves and wholeheartedly stand by. To learn more about how we earn money here on Autoimmune Wellness, head on over to our Promotional Policy.
Try this AIP taco meat in your favorite AIP tacos, taco salad, taco dip, or nacho dish. It’s so good, your entire family will love this recipe.
Which taco seasoning is the best?
I’ve tried a handful of AIP taco seasoning recipes and they all tasted a little bland. It’s really hard to capture the spiciness and punch from hot peppers when nightshades are no longer a part of your diet. That’s why I used this specific AIP taco seasoning recipe for this AIP taco meat.
Tips for making the BEST AIP taco meat:
- This recipe was made to use the AIP taco seasoning from Bonaippetit.com. If you are using a different taco seasoning recipe, the amount of seasoning you need may also change.
- A good rule is that you’ll need about 1 tablespoon of seasoning to go with 1 lb of protein.
How to use this AIP taco meat recipe:
- Use as a topping for AIP nacho cheese fries.
- Use in a taco dip. Just layer coconut yogurt, AIP nacho cheese sauce, lettuce and olives and this AIP taco meat then serve with lettuce cups, plantain chips, etc.
- Use in AIP Tacos (try this recipe).
- Or skip the tacos and make a taco salad. Just combine lettuce, avocado, olive oil, lemon or lime juice, black olives, sliced radishes or onions and top with the AIP taco meat.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon AIP taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Heat frying pan over medium high heat. Add the ground beef, then sprinkle on the AIP Taco Seasonings and salt.
- Break up the meat and cook until just browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
A good rule is that you’ll need about 1 tablespoon of seasoning to go with 1 pound of protein.