With 2018 coming to a close, we can’t help but feel proud of what we put into the world in the last 11 months. We started by talking about some tough topics in our budgeting series on Season 3 of The Autoimmune Wellness Podcast, we set the record straight about the history of AIP in our Definitive Guide to AIP, we successfully funded the first-ever Hashimoto’s/AIP medical study (thanks to your support!), we welcomed three amazing new members (Medical Advisor Dr. Rob Abbott, Recipe Contributor Kelsey McReynolds, and Instagram Manager Alicia Valeri), and we watched as Mickey released her much-anticipated second cookbook, The Nutrient-Dense Kitchen.
As things wind down and we begin our holiday preparations, we feel, as we have the last two years, that it’s time for us to take a short vacation from the blog. This means that for the month of December, we’ll be holding off on publishing new blog content, but we’ll be back bright eyed and bushy tailed in January!
Before we go, we want to express our sincere gratitude to you, our community. We’re so grateful for your commitment to our message and your participation in our effort. We do this work on behalf of you, and because of you. It’s an honor and a joy to connect with so many of you here and on social media, and we are truly over the moon about the strides our movement has made this year.
We have some AMAZING stuff in store for you guys in 2019!
Until then, here are some ways you can stay in touch with us:
- Get some gift-giving inspiration with our AIP holiday gift guide.
- Listen (or re-listen) to our podcast! You can find the archive here.
- Find the perfect AIP holiday recipe to share with your family in our recipe archive.
- Keep in touch with us on Facebook!
- See what we’re cooking up on our personal Instagram accounts (Angie here, and Mickey here).
- Find community inspiration on our AIP Instagram account.
- …and of course, READ OUR BOOK! You can order it on Amazon, or find it anywhere books are sold.
Thank you again for being with us on this journey. We wish you health and happiness this holiday season!